Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hello





Hello and welcome to my blog.

I suffer from a condition called micropenis . You probably guessed right..My penis is small but not just small ,really really small . Actually when I am erect my penis barely reaches 7-8 centimetres . This has caused many troubles in my sex life. I have only had sex with whores and even on these occasions I felt really really embarassed . Many times I turned down possible girlfriends because I knew that when we would reach the sex part I would feel really awkard and possibly be laughed at..And of course I would really want to avoid being gossiped among girl-circles for my problem..My small penis will haunt me forever and probably I am never gonna have a real relationship ..Well I will post now and then various thoughts and information about the micropenis condition.

The Microman

1 comment:

  1. I have a micropenis too. When fully erect, my penis only measures 9-10cm. When flaccid, it shrinks to 2cm. I was born with an undescended testes and underwent surgery at 7 years old to have it brought down to the scrotum. One of my testes is much bigger than the other. To date, I've had commercial sex with 29 women. Everytime I'm embarrassed when they first see my flaccid (unaroused) mini penis. But things improve when they manage to stimulate me to full erection. My only sexual problems are premature ejaculation which I have to cope by pumping slowly during sex, and difficulty in doing doggy style due to my small penis. Visit my blog at http://sexualreminiscences.blogspot.com to read about my real life sexual recollections. There's nothing we can do to change our penis size. As long as it is capable of having physical sex and can ejaculate, we should be satisfied and not compare with other men. If any woman rejects you because of your penis size, then she is unworthy of you. Eventually every penis will find a pussy which welcomes it. Cheer up. Life has more troubles than just having a micropenis.

    ReplyDelete